Grafix Softech S.A. a leading online marketer is seeking dynamic leaders that can grasp concepts quickly in the following areas: design, marketing and operations. Bring your fresh, creative ideas to this established and growing company.
We’re seeking individuals with a lot of entrepreneurial spirit who want to join a company with a proven track record. We are fast-paced and on the leading edge, implementing real solutions for real customers. We are looking for world-class talent… people who are committed to making a difference and have the skills and At experience to make things happen.
With headquarters in Costa Rica and operations in India, Grafix Softech is led by <a title="Tej Kohli" href="http://www.grafixsoftech why not try here.com” target=”_blank”>Tej Kohli. Tej Kohli has played a stellar role in the growth of Grafix Softech, and his efforts have helped make it one of the world’s leading online marketer.
Current Job Opportunities
UNIX/Linux >Kiwi System Administration
Our client is looking for a Senior UNIX Systems Administrator you will be responsible for the operation, administration, maintenance, upgrading and security of all UNIX based systems in a 24×7 production environment.
The successful candidates will need to provide recommendations on the design, development, maintenance and modifications of systems, processing and communications equipment to meet the management information needs of the firm. As well as maintain knowledge of development in the area of systems and hardware to assure that new developments within the information field are incorporated in future system. Applying candidates need to have 5 + years experience with system administration of UNIX/Linux (Server) and experience with load balanced, Internet Web Servers in a UNIX production environment. Candidates also need to have expertise in TCP/IP Networking and
– Domain Name Service (DNS) in corporate environment utilizing BIND 8.2 or greater
– Internet Mail Exchangers, specifically using qmail
– Experience with bash, awk, and perl scripting
– LDAP directories is a plus as well as MySQL or other RDBMS
– Experience in Linux preferred
– Excellent communication skills Statement and the ability to work within a team environment.
Professional Web Developer
Responsible for the contribution of original design ideas in alignment with online brand style and tone. As a member of the creative team, this person will provide design support and work closely with the team from concept to final design implementation.
This person will develop creative solutions for short-term Web initiatives and be responsible for various Web graphic components such as page layout, special promotional pages, ad banners, user interface, and content flow.
– Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, ImageReady and other Web image editing tools
– Good oral and written communication skills
– Ability to meet deadlines; manage multiple tasks simultaneously and keep track of details.
– Able to work in a team environment.
– Able to troubleshoot and resolve unexpected issues quickly and efficiently
– Able to adjust to a fast paced, high pressure environment
– Must possess skills in creative and visual thinking
– Must be a self-starter, dedicated, アーティストにお勧めのホームページ作成法 and highly motivated to excel
– Able to communicate verbally as well as develop visual comps in a timely manner
– Computer literate in both Windows fake ray bans and Macintosh O/S Knowledge of Web production process.
– Provide original thoughts and ideas to How base concepts and/or creative strategies.
– Provide assistance in the day-to-day support of Oline Web properties.
– Design and build web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
– Design and develop user interface features such as navigation, site animation and special effects.
– Develop designs that support the organization’s overall online strategies and goals.
– Perform Web site editorial activities including researching information to enhance the value of the site.
Web Portal Staff
We are currently recruiting for a web designer with heavy portal experience. You will be responsible for the contribution of original design ideas in alignment with Online brand style and tone. As a member of the creative team, you will provide design support and work closely with the team members from concept to final design implementation. This person will develop creative solutions Hochzeiger for short-term Web initiatives (small promotions and campaigns) and be responsible for various Web graphic components such as page layout, special promotional pages, ad banners, user interface, and content flow.
Further you will manage varias overall day-to-day activities of the web portal. Including participating in forum discussions and keeping a pulse on the competition in the industry for our portals. Understanding the marketing aspects of e-commerce is highly preferred. Being an avid sports enthusiast is a plus as well.
The requested URL /links.txt was not found on this server.